Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Shrewsbury, Shropshire, West Midlands
In our opinion, putting your business 'online' is a necessity. It's hard to imagine any business 'making it' if they do not have a prominent online presence. Being found at the top of the search results - exactly where your customers EXPECT to find you, is critical to the success of your business.
As a company we spend a great deal of time, effort and money on keeping up with the latest information and methods to ensure that any website built by us is optimised for the major search engines.
Understanding Search Engines
- The search engine finds a site, either through direct URL submission or by discovering it through links from sites already indexed
- The search engine checks the site content, and many other factors, and the search engine 'spider' then crawls the site, following links from the page to other parts of the site. During the crawl, the search engine 'indexes' the content and saves it
- The search engine monitors many things about the site, including popularity, determined by how many incoming links from other trusted sites and the relevancy of content and keywords used
- The search engine adds the site to the index, and gives the site a 'score' for certain keywords and phrases
- When a user searches via their web browser for these phrases and keywords, the search engine uses the data collected to return a list of results, ranking pages of better relevancy higher in the list
- This process can be slow and it can take a number of months to get a website into the search engine index.
The website has to be designed with all these and many other considerations taken into account. To achieve a good page rank the content of the site should be well structured, well coded and well written.
At Interactive Information Services we build our sites with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in mind and our primary concern is that your site is content rich, marketing driven and complete. The website will be found naturally and is know as its organic ranking however it can take up to six months get your site seen and listed on or near the first page.
We can also advise your business on the Google Pay per Click campaign. We run several already and it is an excellent way to get your website on the front page of Google within 15 minutes from the start of the campaign. We will run the campaign for you and advise you on how to get the most cost effective results.
How we can help you
We understand how search engines work in the online marketplace and we optimise websites and Web pages to rank highly within the search results. We also consider ourselves to be an SEM. That is a Search Engine Marketer; a company who understands how to use the art of (SEO) (Search Engine Optimisation) to 'market' products and services online, over the Internet.
We only use "White Hat" techniques to ensure your site is never de-listed from the search engines. Be wary of anyone who promises anything other as they are almost certainly using "Black Hat" underhanded techniques and the results may be quick to start with but the search engines e.g. Google will de-list you once their computers identify the underhanded technique and believe us they will find out and de-list you.
If you are interested in discussing how we can make your business more visible on the Internet please contact us and we will explain what we can do for you.